Campaign for Better Transport is a small charity making a big difference.
Just in the last few years we have:
- Forced the Government to stop its planned RPI+3% rail fare rises
- Won a New Station Fund worth £20m to create new stations for communities not currently on the rail network
- Helped save 131 million miles of bus routes
- Got air passenger duty applied to private business jets
- Kept pressure on the Government to stop harmful road building plans
But of course there is much still to be done. Carbon emissions from transport are still rising and many people still find it difficult to get around without a car.
We need your help to keep making transport better
£5 per month could help us support a local group fighting to improve transport in their local area.
£10 per month could help us lobby MPs and Ministers to promote sustainable transport policies that help communities across the UK
£30 per month could help us produce top quality research that provides real solutions to transport problems
We are working hard to stop bus cuts, rising rail fares and a deregulated planning system from making matters worse.
Facts about supporting Campaign for Better Transport
- We are a registered charity (1101929) and we rely on your donations
- Your donation is made securely through PayPal
- We are a member of the Fundraising Standards Board
- We will never share your details with other organisations
If you have any questions about making a donation, please call us on 020 7566 6480.